Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso.
2. Full payment should be settled upon check-in through the following:
(a) via Cash or Credit Card at Front Desk
(b) via Online Bank Transfer
(c) via Over-the-Counter Bank Deposit
(d) GCash via QR Code
3. Valid ID with photo or passport must be presented at Front Desk upon check-in.
4. Standard check-out time is 12 NN; Check-in time is 3 PM. Early check-in and late check-out may be requested at the Front Office (subject to availability). If available, charges may apply.
5. Night extensions are subject to availability.
6. Booking revisions must be arranged through our Reservations Office.
7. No Show: Non-refundable down payment.
8. Card Fraud Control: To protect credit card owners from fraud, the guest is required to present the actual credit card used in making the online booking and a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner upon check-in. If the card owner is not the one staying at the hotel, the guest is required to present a letter of authorization signed by the card owner, clear photocopies of the front and back of the credit card used and a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the guest to check-in for failure to comply with this requirements or may cancel a confirmed reservation if a booking is suspected to be made using a fraudulent credit card.
9. Deposit Policy: A security deposit of P3,000.00 in cash will be required upon check-in. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out if not utilized and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
10. The Hotel Keepers Act of the Philippines is applicable.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be informed that currently, there are various constructions going on around the area and within the vicinity of the resort from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. which may cause some noise. On our part, we are closely working with our construction team to keep these to a minimum where possible. We offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and disturbance this may cause.
1. Guests will be asked to pay 50% down payment within 24 hours upon reservation. Failure to comply gives the reservation team the option to open its availability.
2. Mode of payments include:
(b) Bank Transfer
(c) Over-the-Counter Credit and Debit Cards
1. Cancellation of booking after confirmation will subject guests for a cancellation fee amounting to 30% of the total down payment.
2. Cancellation made 48 hours before the booking date subjects to a non-refundable down payment.